MarShield manufactures custom-configured lead curtains with an advanced heavy duty enclosed track / suspension system for medical, dental and industrial applications. Our lead curtains systems are an economical solution to provide radiation shielding in areas where a permanent wall is not practical and are ideal for areas with secondary or low-level radiation. Tailored to your unique requirements, MarShield lead curtains are available in a variety of lead equivalencies, colours, sizes, and configurations. Our heavy duty tracking system is available in both straight and curved sections, giving you ultimate flexibility when it comes to designing your lead curtain solutions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Available in lead equivalencies of 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.5mm, 1.0mm, and 1.5mm
- Individual panels (max. 48″ wide) attach using Velcro to create custom widths of any height
- Easy-to-clean and maintain
- Grommets sewn across top of curtain
- Available in a variety of colours
- Super Heavy duty 12 gauge enclosed steel roller track / rollers with steel wheels available
- Temporary shielding solutions
- Entrance way shielding
- Supports solutions where 360° access required
- Hard to shield curved surface applications
See more information on our lead curtain and track systems here and feel free to configure one for yourself using our online RFQ tool or contact our product engineering specialists at MarShield anytime for a consultation (800-381-5335).