NOISE CONTROL WITH LEAD
- 144 Views Industries
- May 8, 2014
Noise can destroy hearing, create physical and psychological stress and contribute to accidents by making it impossible to hear warning signals. One of the most effective noise solutions is SHEET LEAD.
Why? SHEET LEAD is limp and dense which any good sound barrier must be. It cannot be easily set in vibration, does not resonate or “ring”, hence it cannot radiate sound.
SHEET LEAD is easy to work with. You can:
- Fold it, form it, and crimp it around pipes, wires and ducts – by hand.
- Cut it with a knife or shears.
- Staple or nail it to other surfaces.
- Readily join it with adhesives or tape.
Especially where space is at a premium dense, limp SHEET LEAD is the most effective noise barrier material.
SHEET LEAD surpasses any other material as the ideal sound barrier.
TYPES OF LEAD ACOUSTICAL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:
- Sheet Lead
- Lead Shot
- Lead Lined Drywall
- Lead Lined Plywood
- Lead Bricks
- Lead Lined Doors & Windows
Share on social media: